Monday, November 2, 2015

Fashion Day Out


On Saturday the 31st of October Foxdale Court hosted a Fashion Day Out. It had designer pop up shows, fashion films, fashion think tank sessions and a fashion show and an after party later in the evening.
It was an interesting experience first thing I noticed when I arrived was the real life manikins which scared me lol but were pretty cool. There was amazing couture from various designers the same stuff that was show cased at the show later. Amazing make up artists too. The think tank sessions were great too sadly I only attended one because of the switches in sessions. There were a couple of Zambian bloggers present which was great to see as well. And also the growing number of people interested in fashion in the country. I attended it with two of my friends and they enjoyed it too.
My day outfit was a pair of ripped jeans from Legit, tank top Mr Price, hat Woolworths, ankle boots Foschini and sunglasses Legit.
My Night outfit was a pair of formal pants from Legit, top Legit too. Gold chain Foschini, heels Fashion Express .

No comments:

Post a Comment